The use of relaxation or classical massage is a good and effective way to relax and reduce stress. Common symptoms of tense muscles are pain in the lower back, between the shoulder blades or at the top of the shoulders and neck. There is also often tension, although sometimes less noticeable, in the legs, calves and feet. A massage can give you relief of discomfort that may be caused by painful, and tense muscles.
After a massage you will feel more energetic, vital and relaxed. Besides the known benifts of it being a relaxing and soothing experience, it is proven that massages have a positive influence on the imuunstysteem and contribute to a faster recovery after injury.
Treatments are done with a special oil that is enriched with beneficent essential oils.
Cynergy offers the following treatments (It is possible to adjust a treatment).
* The first treatment usually lasts a little longer than indicated.
Massage of neck, shoulders and back:
- This treatment consists of rubbing the skin and kneading the muscles of your back, neck and shoulders.
- The treatment lasts about an hour but sometimes takes a bit longer. The time between entry and exit of the practice is usually about an hour and a half.
- Price: € 45, –
Massage of neck, shoulders, back, calves and feet:
- This treatment consists of rubbing the skin and kneading the muscles of your neck, shoulders, back, calves, and feet.
- This treatment lasts about an hour and a half but sometimes takes a bit longer. The time between entry and exit of the practise is usually about two hours.
- Price: € 55,-
* None of the treatments offered by Cynergy are a substitute for visiting a doctor. When suffering from physical or severe psychological problems it is always important to consult your physician first.